The IC Essential Mix is a Electronic Dance radio show broadcast on KRUI Radio in Iowa City, Iowa, USA on Fridays, 5-7 PM CST on 89.7 FM and http://www.kruiradio.org/listen/. The show features host DJ Avant Garde, live and exclusive mixes of the very best dance music, and interviews with local artists, visiting performers, and some of the worlds biggest producers/djs/artists.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sorry no Essential this week BUT BIG PLANS FOR NEXT!

Sorry about the lack of Essential Mix this weekend I was feeling not so great yesterday afternoon and had to work last night so I slept.

But -




HUGE PLANS FOR NEXT WEEKEND! I will air an interview that I will have on Friday with one of the worlds biggest, best, and in my opinion has the best radio show in the world (other than mine of course ;-)!) ===== JUDGE JULES!!! This is a show you cannot miss!

No comments: