The IC Essential Mix is a Electronic Dance radio show broadcast on KRUI Radio in Iowa City, Iowa, USA on Fridays, 5-7 PM CST on 89.7 FM and http://www.kruiradio.org/listen/. The show features host DJ Avant Garde, live and exclusive mixes of the very best dance music, and interviews with local artists, visiting performers, and some of the worlds biggest producers/djs/artists.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Coachella 08 Line-Up Announced



Don't think I will personally be able to make it cause I'm saving up for a trip to Ibiza next year but if you have some cash sitting around and looking for a good concert these 3 days will be insane!

Some notables of the lineup for me are:
Friday:
DIPLO
Spank Rock
Adam Freeland
Santo Gold
Animal Collective
The National
Dan Deacon
Architecture in Helsinki
dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip

Saturday:
Boys Noize
Para One
Uffie
Erol Alkan (one of my fav. DJs rite now)
Bonde Do Role
New Young Pony Club
Sasha and Digweed
Calvin Harris
Hot Chip
Kraftwerk (for the love of God! Legends!)
Death Cab
M.I.A.
VHS or Beta

Sunday:
Roger Waters (lead singer of Pink Floyd) playing the Dark Side of the Moon full set!
Justice
Chromeo
Simian Mobile Disco
Booka Shade
Cool Kids
Kid Sister with A-Trak
and last but not least DEADMAU5!

Really wish I could go...but I think the only way I will go is me stumbling on a large sum of money or if one of my awesome bad ass listeners or readers wants to take their fav. DJ on a trip! ;-)

No comments: