The IC Essential Mix is a Electronic Dance radio show broadcast on KRUI Radio in Iowa City, Iowa, USA on Fridays, 5-7 PM CST on 89.7 FM and http://www.kruiradio.org/listen/. The show features host DJ Avant Garde, live and exclusive mixes of the very best dance music, and interviews with local artists, visiting performers, and some of the worlds biggest producers/djs/artists.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Calling all DJs and Producers!


Every now and then I have to make sure that all you DJs, remixers, producers, mash-upers, and beatmakers are sending me tracks and mixes! We love to play good electronic music on The IC Essential Mix no matter what - so give it to us now! You can email me at andrew-tait@uiowa.edu or send demos and mixes to:

Andrew Tait
RPM Director | KRUI 89.7 FM
379 Iowa Memorial Union, University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA, USA 52242

Advice - physical copies of TRACKS are more likely to get played as opposed to digital copies of tracks but mixes are best if sent digitally...either way I will try my hardest to listen to anything anyone sends to me!

No comments: